Sunday, 18 January 2009

Yes, I'm Dancin' With The Freaks Now

Don't let them tell you who you are is not enough,
Don't let them tell you that it's wrong, that you won't find love,
Don't let them use my life to put your future down,
Don't let them tell you that happiness can't be found...

http://

7 comments:

Maggie May said...

Utube wouldn't open! Never mind. I think I got the gist of it by the prose!

Word verification is *patio*! That is strange.

® ♫ The Brit ♪ ® said...

O.k. Maggie,
Thanks for visiting me!
And there's nothing like sitting out on the patio on a hot summer's night! ;) X

Pam said...

i like it...and why is he saying he's dancing w the freaks now?

® ♫ The Brit ♪ ® said...

Hi ciara,
Yeah it's great!
He's saying "I'm dancin' with the freaks now" because he's being ironic towards people who still see gay people as "freaks", unfortunately... X

Pam said...

o.k. just making sure it's being ironic...for some reason i couldn't think of that word when i was writing my 1st comment. brain cramp. lol

softinthehead said...

Donnie thanks for leaving me a note recently. Also thanks for a little George in the morning - lovely :)

® ♫ The Brit ♪ ® said...

Hi softinthehead,
You're welcome! and thanks for your message!
Everyone deserves a great George tune to get their day started! X