Wednesday, 11 June 2008

Friendship Award From Leo!


Today I opened my e-mail and was very happy to discover that my dear friend Leo had sent me a Friendship Award to put here on my Blog!!
Thank you so much Leo! I loved receiving this award! and it concretes the fact that there are still extremely good and kind people out in the world!
Thank you for your friendship and thank you for your kindness Brother! The award will be displayed permanently here on my Blog, with pride of having such a great friend!!

6 comments:

Maggie May said...

Glad you are getting your awards because you really deserve them! Thanks for dropping by my place, your cheerfulness was catching!

Georgina said...

Well done Donnie, it's lovely that you received this award. You thoroughly deserve it and it's great that your wonderful posts are receiving recognition. Debs x

Leo said...

Hi Donnie!

Thanks for exist! You are the best friend I'll ever have!

Abração Irmão!

® ♫ The Brit ♪ ® said...

Hi Maggie May!
Thank you so much for your kind words!
My thoughts are with you!

Hi Lehners In France!
Thank you very much for your encouraging words!

And My Dear Friend Leo!
I am very thankful to have you as my Friend!
Abração Irmão!

Jean said...

Hey Donnie... well done!!! You certainly deserve this and many more awards!!!! Lots of kisses!!!! =)

® ♫ The Brit ♪ ® said...

Hi Dearest Jeannie!
Thank you so much!
Muchos Besos for you too!
see you around!