
I got this idea from the recent Blog entry of "gonebacksouth" where she wrote 6 things about herself that people don't know, so here goes:
6 Things revealed about me...
1 - I "migrated" permanently to Brasil from the U.K. 10 years ago and did it all for love.
2 - I have written my own book of poetry that I am desperate to get published in any way.
3 - I used to be enclosed in an office, now I am free on a beach.
4 - I am bilingual (English and Portuguese)
5 - I am a classic Taurus: stubborn, dedicated, love comfort, being spoilt, great food and wine.
6 - I have 3 "daughters" (my dogs) who I spoil unashamedly: "Bridget Jones" a yellow Labrador, "Lucy Liu" a black crossbreed, and "Minnie Osbourne" a tiny black and tan micro pinscher.


21 comments:
Hey Brit, so glad you took this tag and ran with it. I've always got on well with Taureans. And number 1 ... love for whom??? Or what??? Feel free to remain enigmatic (it's none of my business after all). Yours nosily, GBS.
very cool stuff to learn about you, brit. bridget jones's diary is one of my fave movies...and a yellow lab? mini pincher, a mix...i love all those dogs.
i'm very nosy...so uh, yeah, i want to know all about the 'love' hehehe :)
Hi gonebacksouth,
Yes, thankyou for your idea!
I think I will write a post about my "story" of love and how I came to Brasil, as it is quite a story...
I will write that very soon so keep checking here!
Hi ciara,
Thank you! I really do love my dogs, although I don't call them my dogs, I call them "my girls" as I see them more like people.
The Bridget Jones films are also 2 of my favourites! (the books too!)
Oh you have furbabies! I too have two wee Jack Russell doggies that are my babies. They are just beautiful and a constant source of entertainment and luve. I too get on well with Taurean's and like GBS I am sooo keen to read your story of love requited I hope. Write it soon please forI am sure it will be beautifully and eloquently told and a joy to read.
I already knew this! I already knew this!!! (to be said with a chant, as when kids mock each other! hahaha)
hey Donnie, I am so glad to see you posting often now... see I had a good idea at making you start your own blog??? Love you lots, my dearest friend!!!!! muuuuaaaaahhhh
Hi menopausaloldbag!
I agree with you 100% they are a constant source of entertainment and unconditional love too!
Thanks for your visit!
Hi Dearest Jeannie!
Hahaha! You are a very dear friend and I thank you so much for encouraging me with my Blog!!
Especially back in the days when I never had any comments, was full of discouragement and was almost giving up hope whilst planning "Blog Suicide"! :)
Muchos Besos dear friend!
Love you so dearly, Donnie!!! Have I ever told you??? ahahahha
muuuuaaaaaahhhhh
Have a great weeekdn!!!!! =)
Dannie, you should have passed the tag on to six others. Next time I'm tagged I'm tagging you. Debs x
Flip, dyslexic cow I am Donnie!
thanks Mr. Brit to post a comment in my blog (just you!), I miss some weeks but now it's all right(I suffered a small accident) , I have passed little time in mine blog, is a abandoned, dont know what to still make.I have dedicated more time my meditations. it would like that many people heard this message, has access http://somostodosum.ig.com.br/blog/blog.asp?id=9549&onde=2
bom final de semana deve estar um friozinho danado nessa cidade. um gd abraço.
Hi Debs!
haha I didn't know how to "tag" other people... I'm such a Blog Virgin! haha
Have a great weekend!
Hi maker!
You're welcome! and thank you for always visiting my Blog too!
Sorry to hear about your accident and I hope you are better now!
Thank you for the link, it's a great message...
e sim estar muito frio aqui agora! do dia tem sol mas ainda ficar frio e pelo noite e quase insuportavel!
Abraçao amigo!
donnie... I have left a little smthg for you in my blog... prize you must collect and pos at here in your blog as well as passing it over to others. I will be translating the text for you so you can do a copy paste of it, ok? Love you lots sweetie!!!! muuuuaaaaahhhhh =)
Olá, The Brit!!! Querido, muuuuito obrigada pelos DVD's!!! Recebi hoje na rádio. Já tenho muitos programas para o fim de semana, com tantos filmes!! Pode deixar que vou comentar cada um. Obrigada mesmo!! Isabella.
Oi Isabella!
ta otimo ver vc aqui em meu Blog!
De nada amiga! que bom o que vc recebeu por essa fds!!
espero vc vai gostar eles! aquela "Sleuth" so vai ser lançado aqui nos cinemas em Brasil em Agosto.
Beijos!
Hi Dearest Jeannie!
O.k. I will pass by your Blog this weekend and do that! (I have to see what I have to do as you know I am a Blog Virgin! haha)
Thank you!!
Muchos Besos!
Hey Brit: Just came by from MOB's, or maybe Debs? And guy who calls his puppies "his Daughters" is my kind of guy! Woo hoo.
Good luck with publishing your poems.
Hi Jules!
Thanks so much! Yes, I hate calling my girls, or daughters, "dogs" as they really are my children and almost human!
Please come back to visit again soon!
Enjoyed reading a bit more about you! I would like to read about your "story of love"!!!!!!!!
Que bacana esse amor pelo Brasil, Darren!!! Indico a vc uma experiência francesa em plena Copacabana: já conhece uma creperia chamada Le Bleu Noir? Quando estiver por aqui, experimente! Muito bom!!! Talk to you, Isabella.
Oi Isabella!
Que otimo! eu nao conhece esse creparia nao... proxima vez eu vai para Copa eu experimentar com certeza! eu adoro Crepes!! yum yum!
Muito obrigado pelo dica amiga!
e muito obrigado tb pelo suas palavras gentil e sua visitar!!
Bjs
Post a Comment