
I haven't posted anything here for a while, apart from a couple of poems, and I'd like to say sorry to everyone for not being around so often...
I don't have much to say that I haven't already said, except that I am ecstatically happy, over-flowing with love and joy and am spending every moment that I can with My Love... this wonderful, amazing, fantastic, loving man who has been sent to me like a Brazilian Bossa Nova song from the skies, like a gift from God, and who has filled my life with colour... my life that was once so black and white.
For Claudinho:
I never thought I'd ever feel this way... All I can think about is you, all I can dream about is you, all I can look at is you... I can't concentrate on anything else at all.
I look at you, think of you, dream of you, touch you, hear your voice, feel your touch and see your beauty and I am smiling 24 hours a day, my heart is beating 50 times faster and the reason for all of this is you, Meu Amor - Eu Te Amo.
Thank you God for sending me My Love, Meu Amor! And thank you Claudinho for teaching me how to love again, for giving me the courage to fall head over heels for you (which wasn't difficult), for showing me that so much love and affection exists in your arms, and for showing me that life is full of such wonderful, fantastic, perfect surprises!
Yes I am ecstatically happy! :)
I don't have much to say that I haven't already said, except that I am ecstatically happy, over-flowing with love and joy and am spending every moment that I can with My Love... this wonderful, amazing, fantastic, loving man who has been sent to me like a Brazilian Bossa Nova song from the skies, like a gift from God, and who has filled my life with colour... my life that was once so black and white.
For Claudinho:
I never thought I'd ever feel this way... All I can think about is you, all I can dream about is you, all I can look at is you... I can't concentrate on anything else at all.
I look at you, think of you, dream of you, touch you, hear your voice, feel your touch and see your beauty and I am smiling 24 hours a day, my heart is beating 50 times faster and the reason for all of this is you, Meu Amor - Eu Te Amo.
Thank you God for sending me My Love, Meu Amor! And thank you Claudinho for teaching me how to love again, for giving me the courage to fall head over heels for you (which wasn't difficult), for showing me that so much love and affection exists in your arms, and for showing me that life is full of such wonderful, fantastic, perfect surprises!
Yes I am ecstatically happy! :)



21 comments:
Good for you! xxx
How wonderful it is to see such happiness. May it long continue.
So happy for you.xxx
Blogland seems to be sleeping this August!
Hi Jinksy, Moannie and Maggie,
Thank you all so much! It's so great to have the kind support of so many people in Blogland!
Huge Hugs for all of you!! XXX
Superb to see how happy you are. Thank goodness after the end of your last love affair. May it last forever for you. X
Hi Dear MOB,
Thank you so much for your wonderful words!
Huge Hugs! XXX
It's lovely to come across a blogger who has such love in his heart. You deserve it.
CJ xx
Hi CJ,
Thank you so much dear friend!
Big Hugs! XX
Your happiness is infectious, when I read your post I feel just as elated. Good luck to you.
Hi Valerie,
Thank you so very much!
I'm pleased to hear that my words have portrayed my feelings, happiness and elation within my heart for this wonderful and charming man!
Big Hugs! XX
Awh so so lovely
I am so pleased you are happy
Things happen for a reason and i believe fate has stepped in for you.
Long may it last
Andrea x
Hi Andrea,
It's hearing lovely words like your's and everybody else's here that remind me that there are so many wonderful people in the world!
Thank you!! XX
Hey there!
Just thought I'd give you a quick visit. Sending out love to you and Claudinho. Catch you later when you're ready
I've just found your blog through the Sunday Roast interview and couldn't resist having a look. Your reasons for blogging seem to resonate with me. I'm also a Brit who has lived in another country for 11 years and I understand where you're coming from.
And I love the way you describe love in this post...you are clearly very happy now and I wish you the best of luck.
I'm adding myself to your list of followers and look forward to reading more.
Best Wishes
Ayak (Turkish Delight)
Oh...and a PS...I'm also a huge fan of George Michael...the lyrics of his songs bring tears to my eyes...and his voice is superb!
I'm here by way of David's. Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed your interview with him and now must tell you how much I enjoyed this heartwarming post. Congratulations on finding love again, long may it continue. :)
Congratulations on the Sunday Roast! A great interview and glad my posts of last year helped you so much.
Hi Donnie, Met you a few times.
Enjoyed your roast very much - this was a very interesting interview - best wishes ~ Eddie
Oh, your joy is nothing short of contagious! I've popped over from your "Roast" over at David's site, congratulations on a very genuine and at times moving interview. So glad you have found a happy place now, it is due!
I'm here after reading your wonderful Roast with David. It's a pleasure to meet you!
Your enthusiasm, happiness and love are such an inspiration, thank you!
I'll be back here visiting often.
Ciao,
~Lola
Thank you so much everyone!!!!
I wasn't around at the weekend and only saw my Sunday Roast interview over at David McMahon's this afternoon!
Thank you so much to all of you for your wonderful and warm comments! and welcome to newcomers Lola, Ayak and Akelamalu!
Huge Hugs! Donnie XXX
Post a Comment